WSC has been a major player in Supply chain and 4PL logistics on a European scale for 4
generations. We deal with different fields of activity for our customers; in the food, automotive and
household appliances sectors.
Our mission is to offer the best adapted solutions; warehousing, value added services (Copacking,
Cross Docking…) and multimodal transport.
As part of its expansion, WSC is currently seeking the services of:
– Stock management: ensuring the storage of incoming goods, controlling outgoing goods, organizing
inventories, monitoring the traceability of goods, carrying out stock and inventory analyses, optimizing
– Inbound management: follow up on storage requests and manage the reception schedule, check the
conformity of orders received, coordinate operations with the warehouse
– Outbound management: follow up on order requests and manage the loading schedule, check the
conformity of prepared orders, coordinate operations with the warehouse
– Follow up on customer requests and take the necessary actions
– Ensure investigation in case of internal or customer problems and carry out corrective actions
– Continuous improvement proposal: flow efficiency, monitoring of analysis files, monitoring of KPIs for
– Ensuring a referencing and follow-up of the productivities
– You have a degree in Supply Chain, Foreign Trade, Engineering or any other relevant field.
– You benefit from a proven experience in the sector
– You ideally speak other languages (English and/or Dutch)
– WMS, ERP and Excel have no more secrets for you
– Strong knowledge of data analysis and forecasting techniques
– You are dynamic, curious and passionate
– You have excellent communication and leadership skills
– You have an analytical mind and are problem-solving oriented
– You will join a friendly and dynamic team in a fast-changing work environment;
– Full-time contract;
– An attractive remuneration according to your skills and a permanent contract.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] mentioning Inventory Manager
Please fill in the form below